Nzime are looking for a talented Magento Developer to work on a range of exciting e-commerce projects. Having at least 2 years experience in an agency environment you will have a good understanding of Magento module integration and development as well as knowledge of working with MySQL databases, responsive design techniques, payment gateways and object oriented PHP code.
You should also be comfortable working with Linux hosting environments with light server administration knowledge.
Also advantageous (but not essential) would be some knowledge of working with WordPress, Drupal, GIT and social media API’s.
- Work in a central Nottingham office
- A shiny new 27″ iMac (or PC if your one of ‘those’)
- 24 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Work as part of a superlatively creative and technically excellent team
- Regular visits to industry related conferences and workshops
- Inclusion in our fiercely competitive air hockey league
- Sega Rally arcade machine on ‘free-play’
For the last 15 years we’ve been producing award winning creative work for amazing clients such as Microsoft, Silver Spoon, Speedo and Nestle. Our creative studios are based in the heart of the Lace Market which is a short walk from the centre of town.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and current CV.
The post Nottingham Magento developer opportunity appeared first on Nzime.